Play day at Punkapocalyptic in St. Petersburg!

The latest news, news and rumors about Punka or related topics.
Шрек

Play day at Punkapocalyptic in St. Petersburg!

Mensaje por Шрек » Vie Oct 01, 2021 10:59 pm

After some lull, caused by many factors related to work and family, I return to active playing activities in the club.
I'll tell you a little news:
We started to actively play Punka again. Today I managed to show the game to a person from another city, maybe he will also start playing. Managed to play the game Gangers against Gangers for 350 points.
And tomorrow we are already playing with a friend Gangers vs Mutards for 500.
Also, a training day is scheduled for October 17.10.21.
Recently, we have a couple of interested players. So we have five players and four who are going to start.
I hope in the near future the number of interested people and new players will increase, there are prerequisites for this.

RICO

Re: Play day at Punkapocalyptic in St. Petersburg!

Mensaje por RICO » Sab Oct 02, 2021 12:36 am

Yeaaah! Play hard and fun wpek! You come back to Game un the better date, 22 october, badroll launch the ks campaing for new gang... Irradiated! Dont miss It i spect to unlock a lot of candies!! :mrgreen:

And dont worry, the most of us are adult now and free time is a golden unicorn... Resposabilities are responsabilities mate ;)
Imagen
MWA
Mutants With Apttittude

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Sab Oct 02, 2021 9:49 am

RICO escribió:
Sab Oct 02, 2021 12:36 am
Yeaaah! Play hard and fun wpek! You come back to Game un the better date, 22 october, badroll launch the ks campaing for new gang... Irradiated! Dont miss It i spect to unlock a lot of candies!! :mrgreen:

And dont worry, the most of us are adult now and free time is a golden unicorn... Resposabilities are responsabilities mate ;)
I'm looking forward to a new campaign on KS. First of all, I expect the expansion of the Gangers faction from the campaign. But the miniatures of the new faction are also interesting to look at. Below are a couple of photos from yesterday's game, they forgot to take a picture of the general plan.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

RICO

Mensaje por RICO » Sab Oct 02, 2021 10:33 am

WoW with the Nikita paintjob, the table looks awasome! 8-)
I like the idea to half Moon base for Mel doggy :mrgreen:

About the campaing, i doubt the gangers have new minis, they have gang box, starter set and rencetly all the multycomponets minis of máster of the wasteland...this IS a lot of minis
But the good of punka IS that you dont have a Close catalogue for the faction, a lot of minis works fine for another factions and this IS totally legal
I hace a lot of gangers for muy mutards 8-)
Who knows? Maybe on the campaing goals you have a few surprises, depends of the Isra secret plana and the final goal reached, in the amok campaing webhave a new sub-human for V reich
But the better things if you can gets all the minis of the catalogue for low cost price! :mrgreen: ..and new angry Cat model for free! :lol:
Imagen
MWA
Mutants With Apttittude

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Mar Oct 05, 2021 8:24 pm

RICO escribió:
Sab Oct 02, 2021 10:33 am
WoW with the Nikita paintjob, the table looks awasome! 8-)
I like the idea to half Moon base for Mel doggy :mrgreen:

About the campaing, i doubt the gangers have new minis, they have gang box, starter set and rencetly all the multycomponets minis of máster of the wasteland...this IS a lot of minis
But the good of punka IS that you dont have a Close catalogue for the faction, a lot of minis works fine for another factions and this IS totally legal
I hace a lot of gangers for muy mutards 8-)
Who knows? Maybe on the campaing goals you have a few surprises, depends of the Isra secret plana and the final goal reached, in the amok campaing webhave a new sub-human for V reich
But the better things if you can gets all the minis of the catalogue for low cost price! :mrgreen: ..and new angry Cat model for free! :lol:
we have 3-4 people planning to support KS. Not much of course, but this is just the beginning)))

RICO

Mensaje por RICO » Mar Oct 05, 2021 8:41 pm

Every drop count! :mrgreen: more Friends more free extras for all!
Imagen
MWA
Mutants With Apttittude

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Dom Oct 17, 2021 11:03 pm

Photos from the game day at Punkapocalyptic.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

RICO

Mensaje por RICO » Lun Oct 18, 2021 1:01 am

:o :o :o :o uaaaaah! More pics! Awasome table dude! Yiyembo( Guillermo) shared with us on the patreons discord and everyone are freak out
Really mate, we love yours works and the Nikita paintjob looks spectacular ;)

I expect that you and your crew had a lot of fun :mrgreen:
Thanks for share the Pics on here too, i dont have Facebook :roll: :lol:
Imagen
MWA
Mutants With Apttittude

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Lun Oct 18, 2021 5:40 pm

We played very well yesterday. I blissed out straight. It is difficult to upload more photos here, since it is very tedious to register these tags and pull one photo at a time from the file hosting service. I posted a lot of photos on Facebook. I also asked a question about playing for the Junkers, but so far no one has answered. Maybe you can tell me what they are playing from? Maybe have a couple of roasters to see? Do you use Dynamo and Piston more often as main combat models?

CARONTE
Contactar:

Mensaje por CARONTE » Lun Oct 18, 2021 8:47 pm

Шрек escribió:
Lun Oct 18, 2021 5:40 pm
We played very well yesterday. I blissed out straight. It is difficult to upload more photos here, since it is very tedious to register these tags and pull one photo at a time from the file hosting service. I posted a lot of photos on Facebook. I also asked a question about playing for the Junkers, but so far no one has answered. Maybe you can tell me what they are playing from? Maybe have a couple of roasters to see? Do you use Dynamo and Piston more often as main combat models?
Добро пожаловать снова, господин Шрек! :)

I didn't see you long time ago! Or am I who didn't come? :lol: Well ... focus, focus! You came to the right place for to ask, my friend. You asked about Junkers, and they are my favourite faction. :mrgreen:

For me harpoon gun is a must. One as minimum. Sometimes I use two. People sometimes play very agressive with three.
There are lovers of rifles with scope. They control well the field.

I'm a strange Junker. I'm a piromaniac, so I don't use fire arms. I prefer mix fire bombs and electrif suit, because it's frieproof. :twisted:
I will write you my typical roaster:
  • Caronte
  • 2x Piston with harpoon gun
  • 2x Dinamo with electrif suit
  • 2x Dinamo with 4 fire bombs (I call them "valyrios")
  • 2x Dinamo with vaporeta and gadgets of the trade
  • 2x Gear with pumper
They work in binomials:
A valyrio with a Dinamo with eletrif suit.
A vaporeta with a pumper.
If you want explanation why them go together ask me. ;)

I hope this help you. If you have more questions, ask for free. I will answer everything I can tell you.
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!
:twisted: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 8-)

Responder
prześcieradło jedwab 160x200 180x200 140x200