A couple of questions about the outfit of the squad from a beginner.

Consultas sobre reglas, nuevos escenarios, bandas de la casa, etc...
Todo lo que tenga que ver con el wargame.
CARONTE
Contactar:

Re: A couple of questions about the outfit of the squad from a beginner.

Mensaje por CARONTE » Vie Jun 25, 2021 12:46 pm

Шрек escribió:
Vie Jun 25, 2021 10:00 am
Guys, how many points do games usually pass?
Usually 400 points. (They are the points of tournaments. Balance between amount of miniatures and time for to play enough matches in a single day)
In the North of Spain a few people play 500 points. (You have "a lot of" miniatures and you want use them . "A lot" are 15 :lol: )
The beginners usually make list around 350 points (Less miniatures in the table permit better focus in the rules for to learn them faster)
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!
:twisted: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 8-)

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Vie Jun 25, 2021 12:59 pm

CARONTE escribió:
Vie Jun 25, 2021 12:46 pm
Шрек escribió:
Usually 400 points. (They are the points of tournaments. Balance between amount of miniatures and time for to play enough matches in a single day)
In the North of Spain a few people play 500 points. (You have "a lot of" miniatures and you want use them . "A lot" are 15 :lol: )
The beginners usually make list around 350 points (Less miniatures in the table permit better focus in the rules for to learn them faster)
Got it!
How many players are collecting tournaments?
Are tournaments held in a round robin system?
How many games do you play - three, more?
How long does a game take in a tournament format on average?

CARONTE
Contactar:

Mensaje por CARONTE » Vie Jun 25, 2021 1:18 pm

Шрек escribió:
Vie Jun 25, 2021 12:59 pm
CARONTE escribió:
Vie Jun 25, 2021 12:46 pm
Шрек escribió:
Got it!
How many players are collecting tournaments?
Are tournaments held in a round robin system?
How many games do you play - three, more?
How long does a game take in a tournament format on average?
My last big tournament was in September 2019 (you know the world reason). We were 40 players. At present it's dangerous to do bigger than 10 players still.
Sincerely, I don't know what system is used. I suppouse the type of system will depend of the organizator's tournament.
I only focus in to play in the best way possible for to win and spend the best funny moments with good people. :lol:
The usual is to play 3. This permit to start in the morning, stop for to eat everybody together and a time at the end for to give the prizes.
The usual is one hour maximum. If a player is too slow thinking or indecise, then the time will capture him.
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Vie Jun 25, 2021 2:14 pm

I am preparing a two-day Fallut tournament for 30 people at the end of July. This will be the largest Fallout tournament in Russia, before that there was a maximum of 24. And now 40! Apparently Punka is very popular in Spain?

RICO

Mensaje por RICO » Vie Jun 25, 2021 4:31 pm

Шрек escribió:
Vie Jun 25, 2021 2:14 pm
I am preparing a two-day Fallut tournament for 30 people at the end of July. This will be the largest Fallout tournament in Russia, before that there was a maximum of 24. And now 40! Apparently Punka is very popular in Spain?
We try...XD, on the silly way, we have made a Big and healtthy community ( whole of cool people) with the clear idea to play for fun and pass a good time ( the awasome treatments from the badrolls Games guys has bien a lot of helpfull, good manners and they care about us... A lot,we feel part of company) but Games workshop always take the top possition ( same that resto of the world) step to step, punka made his siete on the wargames community, great Game and cool people, this IS the fórmula :mrgreen:

About points, Who caronte says, this IS the general chose on the community, but you can play with the points limit which you want, no problem
I prefer 500 because i can include better gear and more mutations for each model..and always have 10 or 12 models in my gang, but other playera prefer cheaper models and number superiority... A lot of ways to play...you know

Good looking with the Fallout tournament mate! ;)
Imagen
MWA
Mutants With Apttittude

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Vie Jun 25, 2021 6:35 pm

RICO escribió:
Vie Jun 25, 2021 4:31 pm
Шрек escribió:
We try...XD, on the silly way, we have made a Big and healtthy community ( whole of cool people) with the clear idea to play for fun and pass a good time ( the awasome treatments from the badrolls Games guys has bien a lot of helpfull, good manners and they care about us... A lot,we feel part of company) but Games workshop always take the top possition ( same that resto of the world) step to step, punka made his siete on the wargames community, great Game and cool people, this IS the fórmula :mrgreen:

About points, Who caronte says, this IS the general chose on the community, but you can play with the points limit which you want, no problem
I prefer 500 because i can include better gear and more mutations for each model..and always have 10 or 12 models in my gang, but other playera prefer cheaper models and number superiority... A lot of ways to play...you know

Thank you!
There were a couple more questions about the equipment: It seems I have re-read all possible pdfs with descriptions of factions and rules, but nowhere did I find descriptions of the rules for the following things:
1. A Rifle with Scope. Does the accuracy change only for the aim action or for any shooting? Does the accuracy value always change or at the request of the player? For example, with a rifle with optics, can I declare normal short range shooting without using optics and without getting a -2 penalty?
2. Leather armor, what are its parameters?

RICO

Mensaje por RICO » Vie Jun 25, 2021 8:45 pm

I try to answer you XD, i am on middle of job
1-i am not sure... But i understand that the óptica has added to the rifle, like a only weapon, IS a upgrade...if you use his benefits you must take todo his penalties

Is like metal amor you have more defense but take a -1 to agility, you cant wear off the amor te jump, a wear again to combat...but the rifle IS a weapon... I have my doubts

2 hard leather? Amor +3
Imagen
MWA
Mutants With Apttittude

CARONTE
Contactar:

Mensaje por CARONTE » Vie Jun 25, 2021 9:41 pm

Шрек escribió:
Vie Jun 25, 2021 6:35 pm
RICO escribió:
Vie Jun 25, 2021 4:31 pm
Шрек escribió:

Thank you!
There were a couple more questions about the equipment: It seems I have re-read all possible pdfs with descriptions of factions and rules, but nowhere did I find descriptions of the rules for the following things:
1. A Rifle with Scope. Does the accuracy change only for the aim action or for any shooting? Does the accuracy value always change or at the request of the player? For example, with a rifle with optics, can I declare normal short range shooting without using optics and without getting a -2 penalty?
2. Leather armor, what are its parameters?
The answers to the questions:
  1. The Scope is like the Bayonet. Somebody didn't screw carefully on the rifle. Surely the owner of the rifle thought about to weld a pipe with a couple of lens holded with insulating tape, for example. :mrgreen:
    RICO, the artist knowledge before as Krieg, is in the right way: "If you use his benefits you must take his penalties too". ;)
  2. Hardened leather provides Armour 3.
    If a Ganger with Hardened leather gets a crush (Bow's Penetration is 2), then he try to save his miserable life with a dice, his Toughness (4) and a bonus +1 (Armour 3 - Penetration 2) in front of a dice and the Strength 2 of the Bow.
    A Harpoon gun has Penetration 10, so your Hardened leather helps nothing against it. In this case the Ganger count only with the dice plus his Toughness 4 for to survive against the dice plus Strength 7 of the Harpoon gun. Good luck! :mrgreen:
Última edición por CARONTE el Dom Jul 04, 2021 4:41 pm, editado 1 vez en total.
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Vie Jun 25, 2021 11:04 pm

The first question is clear, thank you!
According to the second, in the description in the official store it is written like this: leather armor, and the faction list contains only Hardened leather. This is the same?

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Vie Jun 25, 2021 11:06 pm

And one more stupid question: I created a topic to search for two thumbnails in the English section, but somehow nobody seems to go there. Can you navigate through these thumbnails? https://www.badrollgames.com/forum/view ... f=18&t=171

Responder
prześcieradło jedwab 160x200 180x200 140x200