A couple of questions about the outfit of the squad from a beginner.

Consultas sobre reglas, nuevos escenarios, bandas de la casa, etc...
Todo lo que tenga que ver con el wargame.
Шрек

A couple of questions about the outfit of the squad from a beginner.

Mensaje por Шрек » Jue Jun 24, 2021 2:43 pm

Hello everyone!
I read the rules of the game and left a few questions:
1. WYSIWYG. It is not entirely clear from the text whether it is obligatory? Can I put a fighter with a shotgun on the table and say that this guy with a rifle? Or is the WYSIWYG strictly observed? And if so, what about the armor?
2. The cost of cartridges. Did I understand correctly that each cartridge is worth 15 points. That is, for 15 points I buy literally one shot, and not the ability to shoot at all?
3. If the cartridges are paid and final, then what about the arrows for the bow and crossbow? Are they bought and if so, how much do they cost?
4. Are cartridges distributed before the game by miniatures or are they spent from the general supply? That is, if my miniature is killed, then the cartridges remain on it and the enemy can collect them?
5. Can the mercenary Mel pick up weapons on the battlefield from killed soldiers or receive them from his allies during the battle?

RICO

Re: A couple of questions about the outfit of the squad from a beginner.

Mensaje por RICO » Jue Jun 24, 2021 8:44 pm

Hi wpek! I try to explain all of this in English, dont judge me if i wrote like a robot :mrgreen:

1- this IS punka, dont worry about that, you must only respect the base size of the modelo which represent (25mm or 40mm) and his gear ( really... Only weapons) but punka Game and his community are cheerfull and thankfull with the conversion project, imagination and creativity, if you have a cool idea you dont have doubt to show us...we love it, even on oficial tournament
For example, i play mutards and my organic bullet mutations are fire scifi weapons because i miss a lot ranged Gangsta weapons on my gang, and i am super fan to Simon bisley... No problem, a friend play black Blood childrens biker gangs and his bikers are unicorns plush...or Maybe you want vicious dogs on your gangers gang, you can use gangers with middle Blade like that... No problem while you Tell this at your adversary.
2, 3 and 4- cartridge are bullets? If IS that i Will explain you this at the dame time
In the fluff of punka, bullets IS the general money use on the world, one bullet IS a precious resource, the meaning of have bullets IS the thin line between Life and death, or este that weeks, because that the low gangers or rookies cost leds than one bullet... His Life dont have any value...the bullets IS better than you little wastelander XD
Punka is a Game fast, and very lethal, the bullets and fire weapons are the best for kill, but are expensive and the Game try to put on this hard choice to the players, bow and Arrow are more cheaper and his amunitions dont have costo, IS infinite , but they are less lethal much more than bullets
His Game mechanic IS easy, you assing bullet or bullets to the concrete modelo ( one for this gangers with gun, twice for this leader with rifle...etc) but you dont have to Tell how Many bullets have and Who Carry with them to your adversary... Eve you can play a gun without bullets and keep the secret, only for the mental effect :)
On the other side, when a model dead, you can get his bullets to his cold corpse, you and your enemy, if he dont spent allí the bullets on combat, of course

5- on theory, yes... With a mercenary you can make all the actions of the Game, he IS parte of the warband, but he dont have benefits for faction rules and cant equip the special gear of the faction, the personalities factions ? Yes they can

Well mate, i expect solved allíñ your doubts, sorry for my English and the mayus (my autocorrector phone IS the guilty XD) enjoy punka! :mrgreen:
Imagen
MWA
Mutants With Apttittude

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Jue Jun 24, 2021 9:16 pm

RICO escribió:
Jue Jun 24, 2021 8:44 pm
Hi wpek! I try to explain all of this in English, dont judge me if i wrote like a robot :mrgreen:

1- this IS punka, dont worry about that, you must only respect the base size of the modelo which represent (25mm or 40mm) and his gear ( really... Only weapons) but punka Game and his community are cheerfull and thankfull with the conversion project, imagination and creativity, if you have a cool idea you dont have doubt to show us...we love it, even on oficial tournament
For example, i play mutards and my organic bullet mutations are fire scifi weapons because i miss a lot ranged Gangsta weapons on my gang, and i am super fan to Simon bisley... No problem, a friend play black Blood childrens biker gangs and his bikers are unicorns plush...or Maybe you want vicious dogs on your gangers gang, you can use gangers with middle Blade like that... No problem while you Tell this at your adversary.
2, 3 and 4- cartridge are bullets? If IS that i Will explain you this at the dame time
In the fluff of punka, bullets IS the general money use on the world, one bullet IS a precious resource, the meaning of have bullets IS the thin line between Life and death, or este that weeks, because that the low gangers or rookies cost leds than one bullet... His Life dont have any value...the bullets IS better than you little wastelander XD
Punka is a Game fast, and very lethal, the bullets and fire weapons are the best for kill, but are expensive and the Game try to put on this hard choice to the players, bow and Arrow are more cheaper and his amunitions dont have costo, IS infinite , but they are less lethal much more than bullets
His Game mechanic IS easy, you assing bullet or bullets to the concrete modelo ( one for this gangers with gun, twice for this leader with rifle...etc) but you dont have to Tell how Many bullets have and Who Carry with them to your adversary... Eve you can play a gun without bullets and keep the secret, only for the mental effect :)
On the other side, when a model dead, you can get his bullets to his cold corpse, you and your enemy, if he dont spent allí the bullets on combat, of course

5- on theory, yes... With a mercenary you can make all the actions of the Game, he IS parte of the warband, but he dont have benefits for faction rules and cant equip the special gear of the faction, the personalities factions ? Yes they can

Well mate, i expect solved allíñ your doubts, sorry for my English and the mayus (my autocorrector phone IS the guilty XD) enjoy punka! :mrgreen:
Thanks for the answer!
Yes, all the questions became clear.
Punkap made it to the Russian Wasteland))))
I ordered a starter and three miniatures! We will rush in with a friend, if we go in and start promoting in our club, since we have experience in developing the community. All the same, we run the largest Russian Fallout community from Modifius. And there are no problems with the thematic terrain)))) Thanks again for the detailed answer! Bullet mechanics are cool!

RICO

Mensaje por RICO » Jue Jun 24, 2021 11:04 pm

Yeeeeeah :mrgreen: i glad to hear your mate! Punka is a lot of funny game and totally crazy, yo Will Discover that when you play... I am on love with the Game, the spanish community try to made It grow and hear motive from other playera country IS honey ti oír wars..really, that game deserve It

You have an entire piece of fluff of the russian zone and his megacity on the oficial Game and the printed color rulebook ( on web IS free) whole of black and acid humor, for you are interested ;)

And you can feel proud, now you are owner of ratcutter mini, the best of the best pathetic carácter of the world :mrgreen: my favourite miniature
Imagen
MWA
Mutants With Apttittude

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Jue Jun 24, 2021 11:39 pm

The game really turned out to be thematic! While I was reading the rules and the faction sheets, I was so impressed that I reviewed Mad Max 2. The atmosphere in the game was 100% reproduced! Miniatures will come, paint and post a photo report from the trial games. A handful of black humor, a couple of spoons of cruelty, many authentic miniatures and accessible rules! We like this recipe)))

RICO

Mensaje por RICO » Vie Jun 25, 2021 12:30 am

Really...i suggest you dont finish the Road on mad Max ( okey, the Game IS a lot of mad Max XD) but this IS only the begining... While you Will Discover more of the Game and his fluff you found a lot of reference of serie b cult film, scifi, cartoons and a lot of Easter eggs from 80,s/90s pop culture

From judge dredd, night breed, tankgirl, dead space, aliens, ninja turtles until Futurama! IS brutal, you can play on wasteland, urban enviroment, thematic parks like westworld, secret bases half Life style, steampunk cities, lovefcratnian Environment even a jungle with monkey dinosaur Riders! 8-)

For example, in his patreons, the patreons has helped to design a new zone, a Titanic comercial mall with a lot of levels to the sewers, Merkadome, developping a Big Big vertical city of corruption, greed and vicious society ruled with iron hand, dark and oprresive and whole of dirty business and dirty population, and this IS all official Lore :mrgreen:

Punka is more than your eyes can seen on the first looks, that IS the reason for i love this game
Imagen
MWA
Mutants With Apttittude

CARONTE
Contactar:

Mensaje por CARONTE » Vie Jun 25, 2021 1:19 am

Шрек escribió:
Jue Jun 24, 2021 11:39 pm
The game really turned out to be thematic! While I was reading the rules and the faction sheets, I was so impressed that I reviewed Mad Max 2. The atmosphere in the game was 100% reproduced! Miniatures will come, paint and post a photo report from the trial games. A handful of black humor, a couple of spoons of cruelty, many authentic miniatures and accessible rules! We like this recipe)))
Привет Шрек!

Рад, что Пункапокалиптик (ли хорошо я написал на русском языке я не уверен) начинается найти игроки в России.
У нас есть форум с разделами на испанском, английском и французском языках. Я понимаю почему ты написал по английски на испанском разделе. Ещё другие очень пустие пока. :(
Кто знает? Если станет большим сообществом, раздел форума на русском будет возможно и так полный содержания, как испанский раздел. ;)

Эта моя любимая игра. Благодаря много причин: юмор (очень черный юмор иногда), простые правила, неоднородные фракции но сбалансированные (это не обычно), надо только немного миниатюр (Для игры тебе не нужен официальные, но у меня есть все, потому что на мой взгляд они очень хороши), очень хорошая атмосфера в сообществе, ... Я мог бы написать много причин более, но я думаю, что они были достаточно. :lol:

Я тебе рекомендую читать предысторию, которую ты можешь найти на веб. В газета Мост-лома (другое название, перевод которого я придумал сам).
Можно найти много отсылок к 80-м и 90-м годам: Back to the Future, Terminator, Doctor Who, Dune, ... лучше начинать в первый и продолжать до последний. :ugeek:

Если у вас есть некоторые вопросы, мы отвечаем вам. 8-)

Желаю, что ты понимаешь, что я написал. Я ничего не изучаю русский язык сто лет назад. :oops:
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!
:twisted: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 8-)

RICO

Mensaje por RICO » Vie Jun 25, 2021 2:11 am

Jajajaja in cirílic? Caronte you are mad :lol: ( and the best)
Imagen
MWA
Mutants With Apttittude

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Vie Jun 25, 2021 9:58 am

CARONTE escribió:
Vie Jun 25, 2021 1:19 am
Шрек escribió:
Jue Jun 24, 2021 11:39 pm
Привет Шрек!

Рад, что Пункапокалиптик (ли хорошо я написал на русском языке я не уверен) начинается найти игроки в России.
У нас есть форум с разделами на испанском, английском и французском языках. Я понимаю почему ты написал по английски на испанском разделе. Ещё другие очень пустие пока. :(
Кто знает? Если станет большим сообществом, раздел форума на русском будет возможно и так полный содержания, как испанский раздел. ;)

Эта моя любимая игра. Благодаря много причин: юмор (очень черный юмор иногда), простые правила, неоднородные фракции но сбалансированные (это не обычно), надо только немного миниатюр (Для игры тебе не нужен официальные, но у меня есть все, потому что на мой взгляд они очень хороши), очень хорошая атмосфера в сообществе, ... Я мог бы написать много причин более, но я думаю, что они были достаточно. :lol:

Я тебе рекомендую читать предысторию, которую ты можешь найти на веб. В газета Мост-лома (другое название, перевод которого я придумал сам).
Можно найти много отсылок к 80-м и 90-м годам: Back to the Future, Terminator, Doctor Who, Dune, ... лучше начинать в первый и продолжать до последний. :ugeek:

Если у вас есть некоторые вопросы, мы отвечаем вам. 8-)

Желаю, что ты понимаешь, что я написал. Я ничего не изучаю русский язык сто лет назад. :oops:
Yes, you did a great job in Russian, thanks!
I decided to write here, since the English-language section is slightly empty)) I threw information on the game to our community, people became interested - a cool and atmospheric post-apocalypse is something that is very much appreciated in Russia))) I also plan to play with original miniatures - I will rush into the Gangers.
Lor began to study articles on the site. I'll read the newspapers too! Putingorod in place of Kiev is Lol)) The guys know a lot about humor))))

Шрек

Mensaje por Шрек » Vie Jun 25, 2021 10:00 am

Guys, how many points do games usually pass?

Responder
prześcieradło jedwab 160x200 180x200 140x200