Gaming table: Scenery elements

Queries about rules, new scenarios, house bands...
Responder
CARONTE
Contactar:

Gaming table: Scenery elements

Mensaje por CARONTE » Jue Jul 29, 2021 9:40 am

Шрек escribió:
Sab Jul 10, 2021 10:46 pm
It also felt like there was little terrain on the table. Based on the photographs and your experience, can you estimate a little or enough? Table 48 * 48 inches.
Шрек escribió:
Sab Jul 10, 2021 9:47 pm
Imagen

Imagen
Шрек escribió:
Sab Jul 10, 2021 9:48 pm
Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!
:twisted: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 8-)

CARONTE
Contactar:

Re: Gaming table: Scenery elements

Mensaje por CARONTE » Jue Jul 29, 2021 10:06 am

In my opinion is insufficient.
Rulebook, page 8 > Terrain types > Cool terrain escribió:a miniature can move 4” with each Action
This means, the scenary elements must usually permit to move from covarage to covarage in every Action Turn (8” as maximum) or to have the opportunity of to find a possition in the shadow of a far covarage for to avoid an easy shoot. It's important to avoid clear large Line of sight, for to balance bands with ranged weapons (Gangers and Junkers have rifles) and bands without them (Amok and Mutards).

A good distribution of scenary elements is key for a balanced game. :geek:
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!
:twisted: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 8-)

Шрек

Re: Gaming table: Scenery elements

Mensaje por Шрек » Jue Jul 29, 2021 10:13 am

CARONTE escribió:
Jue Jul 29, 2021 10:06 am
In my opinion is insufficient.
Rulebook, page 8 > Terrain types > Cool terrain escribió:a miniature can move 4” with each Action
This means, the scenary elements must usually permit to move from covarage to covarage in every Action Turn (8” as maximum) or to have the opportunity of to find a possition in the shadow of a far covarage for to avoid an easy shoot. It's important to avoid clear large Line of sight, for to balance bands with ranged weapons (Gangers and Junkers have rifles) and bands without them (Amok and Mutards).

A good distribution of scenary elements is key for a balanced game. :geek:
Thank you! It seemed to me too little.
In the first game, all my shooters were smeared, but in the second I shot my opponent off the table. Next time I'll put together a very heavily ruined table. Let's see how it goes.

Responder
prześcieradło jedwab 160x200 180x200 140x200