Ammunition: Cartridges: Cost

Queries about rules, new scenarios, house bands...
Responder
CARONTE
Contactar:

Ammunition: Cartridges: Cost

Mensaje por CARONTE » Dom Jul 04, 2021 2:50 pm

Шрек escribió:
Jue Jun 24, 2021 2:43 pm
The cost of cartridges. Did I understand correctly that each cartridge is worth 15 points. That is, for 15 points I buy literally one shot, and not the ability to shoot at all?
Última edición por CARONTE el Dom Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm, editado 2 veces en total.
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!
:twisted: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 8-)

CARONTE
Contactar:

Re: Ammunition: Cartridges: Cost

Mensaje por CARONTE » Dom Jul 04, 2021 2:51 pm

RICO escribió:
Jue Jun 24, 2021 8:44 pm
cartridge are bullets? If IS that i Will explain you this at the dame time
In the fluff of punka, bullets IS the general money use on the world, one bullet IS a precious resource, the meaning of have bullets IS the thin line between Life and death, or este that weeks, because that the low gangers or rookies cost leds than one bullet... His Life dont have any value...the bullets IS better than you little wastelander XD
Punka is a Game fast, and very lethal, the bullets and fire weapons are the best for kill, but are expensive and the Game try to put on this hard choice to the players, bow and Arrow are more cheaper and his amunitions dont have costo, IS infinite , but they are less lethal much more than bullets
His Game mechanic IS easy, you assing bullet or bullets to the concrete modelo ( one for this gangers with gun, twice for this leader with rifle...etc) but you dont have to Tell how Many bullets have and Who Carry with them to your adversary... Eve you can play a gun without bullets and keep the secret, only for the mental effect :)
On the other side, when a model dead, you can get his bullets to his cold corpse, you and your enemy, if he dont spent allí the bullets on combat, of course
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!
:twisted: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 8-)

Responder
prześcieradło jedwab 160x200 180x200 140x200