Combat: It’s clobbering time!

Queries about rules, new scenarios, house bands...
Responder
CARONTE
Contactar:

Combat: It’s clobbering time!

Mensaje por CARONTE » Dom Jul 04, 2021 2:01 pm

Шрек escribió:
Mar Jun 29, 2021 8:11 pm
Close combat. In a collision, both players roll the dice for the sum of d10 + their Combat? Who threw the amount more damaging? Is it not necessary to hit the Combat value? I understand correctly that it can happen that the model that started the melee may eventually not hit, but hit her?
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!
:twisted: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 8-)

CARONTE
Contactar:

Re: Combat: It’s clobbering time!

Mensaje por CARONTE » Dom Jul 04, 2021 2:02 pm

RICO escribió:
Mar Jun 29, 2021 10:53 pm
About combat, combat IS for won the combat roll, to impact your target, when you win the combat roll you apply the strengh atributte, with you rend atributte of your weapon, and this number play against the armor and hardeness atributte of your targets... If you won, you hurt him
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!

CARONTE
Contactar:

Mensaje por CARONTE » Dom Jul 04, 2021 2:04 pm

Шрек escribió:
Mar Jun 29, 2021 11:20 pm
RICO escribió:
Mar Jun 29, 2021 10:53 pm
About combat, combat IS for won the combat roll, to impact your target, when you win the combat roll you apply the strengh atributte, with you rend atributte of your weapon, and this number play against the armor and hardeness atributte of your targets... If you won, you hurt him
Шрек escribió:
Mar Jun 29, 2021 11:20 pm
On the second question, it is still not clear:
I meant this: "Combat
A miniature in base-to-base contact with an enemy miniature can spend an Action to Combat.
To do so both miniatures will make an opposed Combat roll with their own atributes, in which each player will roll a d10 die + Combat + weapon bonuses + other bonuses. " Let's say Ganger is acting and he attacks Black blood. The sum of Ganger's throw turned out to be lower than the sum of Black blood, it turns out that despite the fact that the attack was attacked by Ganger with his action, in fact he was hit by Black Blood? Further, damage to damage will already be cast by Black Blood, and Ganger? It turns out that you not only wasted your action, but you were also hit for your action?
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!

CARONTE
Contactar:

Mensaje por CARONTE » Dom Jul 04, 2021 2:06 pm

RICO escribió:
Mié Jun 30, 2021 1:08 am
Combat, look the secuence:
1- the ganger mover or charge (assault) against a nicely mutard, they are base to base
2 how IS the ganger turn, they use combat+another bonus to combat ( weapon, assault, powers..) against the combat of mutards, if the ganger win the roll, hit the mutard... Then you use the sum of the ganger rend and rend of weapon against the sum of the mutard resilence + his armor ( mutations) if the sum IS high than the mutard, they knock out the mutard...if no...nothing happens, if dont reach the roll of combat, nothing happens too, and ignore the parte of strengh, you cant get yo hit them

Now if you failed the combat, now IS the turn of the mutard, and your gangers and him now are base to base, IS the mutard strike back time

You can leave the base to base situation with a roll of agility
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!

CARONTE
Contactar:

Mensaje por CARONTE » Dom Jul 04, 2021 2:07 pm

Velu escribió:
Mié Jun 30, 2021 11:46 am
Шрек escribió:
Mar Jun 29, 2021 8:11 pm
Close combat. In a collision, both players roll the dice for the sum of d10 + their Combat? Who threw the amount more damaging? Is it not necessary to hit the Combat value? I understand correctly that it can happen that the model that started the melee may eventually not hit, but hit her?
Velu escribió:
Mié Jun 30, 2021 11:46 am
You are understanding it correctly. Eventhough you are the one who starts the combat you may lose the roll and your model is hit. This is why punka is so fast and unpredictable. The normal thing is to mele the rival so you have a +2Combat but, of course, we all know that the dice is whimsy so even if you go with a Combat 9 +d10 and your rival has a Combat 3 + d10 if you roll a 2 and your rival rolls a 10 you are indeed hit. If you think about it it actually makes a lot of sense, I tend to imagine myself running towards Schwarzenegger in his good Terminator years and, lets face it, it doesn't matter how much impulse I get from my run, he is going to crush me without any kind of effort.
I cannot explain this without making a special mention to the tie in combat, in this case you both hit each other and maybe you both die or you both live or neither XD. In this case you have to resolve the Strenght-Thoughness roll 2 times (one for your model and one for the rival's). For me is one of the most fun situations of the game (kind of the double KO of a fight) as you may actually kill an enemy with an already dead model of your own.
¡Fuegooooooo!
Fire!!!!!!!
Пожар!!!!!!!

Responder
prześcieradło jedwab 160x200 180x200 140x200